Wildlife Fundraising - Membership Recruiter
0333 3207 273 or 07305 000394 (recruitment)
We are looking for friendly, independent and self-motivated people of all ages to work with us and encourage members of the public to join the Wildlife Trust.
As a part-time recruiter I love the flexibility the role offers. Visiting different places and talking to different people about wildlife is really enjoyable and no two days are the same. I’m proud to be promoting the essential work the Trust does.
Our Membership Recruiters work independently at venues (pre-booked by our in-house team). Venues typically include local shops, farmer’s markets, garden centres, nature reserves and county shows/events. Our fundraising activities have been adapted to be Covid-safe with additional materials and health and safety processes in place.
If you have fundraising/sales experience, an outgoing personality and an interest in nature and your local environment then we would love to hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity to bring your experience to a position where you can contribute directly to cause that you are passionate about.
- Weekend and bank holiday working essential (Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays)
- Valid driving licence and car/van required
- Part time (2-4 days per week), 6-hour shifts.
- Zero hours contract (during the current pandemic)
- Full training & full materials provided
- Working in the local area with flexibility to travel into neighbouring counties
Salary: Realistic average earnings with commission approx. £30k per annum based on full time hours. Guaranteed minimum wage of £9.50, this is not a commission only job.
- Uncapped commission
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Full charity-branded uniform, kit and ID badge provided
- Pension Scheme
- Travel contribution
- Holiday pay
- 20 days holiday entitlement
- Sales or face to face fundraising experience would be preferable
- Effective communicator
- Outgoing and friendly
- Comfortable with working to targets/KPIs
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
If you feel that this job is for you, then please apply by downloading and completing the Application Form below. We will contact you to discuss the role in further detail if your application is successful.
Please note that by applying for this job you may be subject to a DBS check.