‘When things go Bump in the Night’ - Halloween Half-Term Trail at College Lake, Tues 26th Oct 2021
at College Lake.
About the event
This self-guided family ‘spooktacular’ tale and trail runs from Tues 26th to Thurs 28th October. All tickets must be pre-booked online* (Further details below)
Read the story, follow the map and go on a journey to discover what happened to us one dark evening when we got lost at College Lake.
Re-trace our steps and find out who and what made us jump in the dark! Do you have any special skills or amazing powers that could help us to make a magic potion?
This trail follows an easy, mapped route starting at ‘Swallow-field’ and taking you through different parts of the reserve back towards the café and car park.
An activity sheet is included - please bring a pencil to complete some of the activities.
- The story trail is aimed at children 3-11 years old, but is an outdoor adventure for the whole family!
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The trail takes approx. 1-1.5hrs so please allow enough time to enjoy it during our opening hours;
Reserve and car park: 10am-5pm.
Last admission: 4pm (1 hour before closing).
By booking on this event you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
- If you or a member of your household is showing ANY flu like signs or symptoms of COVID-19, or you have been told by NHS Test and Trace to isolate, please stay at home.
- Only those with pre-booked tickets can attend this event.
- During your visit, please follow social distancing and government guidance. It is your responsibility to be aware of yours and your child's proximity to others.
Price£3 per child aged three years and over
Adults and children under three years FREE
Additional booking information*All tickets must be pre-booked online
Please book a ticket for children aged 3+
Accompanying adult(s) or children under 3 FREE but you will be asked to confirm numbers when booking.
When you book your tickets you will need to book a 30min arrival time slot for the day of your visit. Once onsite you are welcome to stay as long as you like but we kindly ask that you start the trail on arrival to avoid it getting too busy at the various points.
Please note the last pre-booked arrival time slot for the trail is 2.00-2:30pm and the site closes at 5pm.
Activities are aimed at children aged 3-11 years. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Suitable forFamilies, Children
Know before you go
Limited or restricted mobility - please contact the event organiser
What to bring
Our story trail will be onsite whatever the weather so don’t forget your wellies and waterproofs!
Festive outfits/accessories are encouraged!