Nature Tots College Lake Tues 21st September
About the event
Join us at College Lake with your pre-school little ones to explore the nature reserve and enjoy wildlife themed activities.
We will be continuing with the new self-guided set-up as this has allowed us to safely welcome back our pre-school families around the government guidance.
Our two morning session will be Thurs 16th and Tues 21st September. (NB It is the same session just running on different days).
To enable us to welcome you back safely please be aware of the following:
- Our group sizes are reduced and so spaces are limited.
- Children must be accompanied by one adult who is able to encourage and help them with the various self-guided activities.
- We have staggered start times of 10:15 and 10:30am.
- Activities will take approx. 1-1.5hrs from your start time so please arrive on time for your chosen slot.
- All activities will now take place outdoors and we recommend appropriate clothing for all weathers.
- This event is for children 18 months - 4 years old. All activities are aimed at children 2-4 years old and your child should be a confident walker to get the most out of the experience.
Further information about the session will be provided in your booking confirmation email.
Please ensure you have read the T & Cs below before making a booking.
Terms & Conditions:
- If you or a member of your household is showing ANY flu like signs or symptoms of COVID-19, or you have been told by NHS Test and Trace to isolate, please do not attend the session.
- Only those booked onto the session can attend, we are limiting the number of children to 15 and maximum accompanying adults to one adult per child.
- All participants will be required to use an alcohol sanitising hand gel/wash their hands with soap and water on arrival.
- During the session you will be supported to enable social distancing from others at a distance of 2m in line with public health advice. It is your responsibility to be aware of yours and your child's proximity to others.
Price£7 per child (Maximum of one accompanying adult per child)
Suitable forFamilies, Children
Know before you go
Limited or restricted mobility - please contact the event organiser
Wheelchair accessLimited or restricted mobility - please contact the event organiser
What to bring
All activities will now take place outdoors and we recommend appropriate clothing for all weathers.
Due to the Covid-19 we will not be providing a snack so please ensure you have your own provisions as necessary.