Pond Explorers at College Lake
About the event
We are excited to invite you to our October half term family event “Pond Explorers”.
We have missed getting out on the reserve exploring with you all and can’t wait to discover the creatures that call this magical underwater world their home!
Come along and have a go at pond dipping at our lovely nature reserve. Find out about the creatures living in the pond and meet them up close!
To enable us to welcome you back safely please be aware of the following:
- Our group sizes have been reduced and so spaces are limited to 3 children for each session. We have 3 sessions 9:30am, 12noon and 2pm.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (max one per child) who is able to encourage and help them with the activities.
- This event is for children 6 years and over.
- Please arrive on time for your chosen slot. The sessions lasts approx 1.5 hrs and take place at the Wetland Centre Pond (Please allow time to walk up from the car park approx 5 mins).
- The session will now take place entirely outdoors and we recommend appropriate clothing for all weathers.
Further information about the session will be provided in your booking confirmation email.
Please ensure you have read the T & Cs below before making a booking.
Terms & Conditions:
- If you or a member of your household is showing ANY flu like signs or symptoms of COVID-19, or you have been told by NHS Test and Trace to isolate, please do not attend the session.
- Only those booked onto the session can attend, we are limiting the number of children to 3 per session and maximum accompanying adults to one adult per child.
- All participants will be required to use an alcohol sanitising hand gel/wash their hands with soap and water on arrival.
- During the session you will be supported to enable social distancing from others at a distance of 2m in line with public health advice. It is your responsibility to be aware of yours and your child's proximity to others.
Price£7.00 per child (Plus one adult only)
Know before you go
Limited or restricted mobility - please contact the event organiser
Wheelchair accessLimited or restricted mobility - please contact the event organiser
What to bring
All activities will now take place outdoors and we recommend appropriate clothing for all weathers.