Steve Backshall and Wildlife Watch members by Cliff Hide
Join Wildlife Watch and discover amazing wildlife on your doorstep
Wildlife Watch is the junior branch of The Wildlife Trusts and the UK’s leading environmental action club for kids. Becoming a member of Wildlife Watch is an exciting way to explore your surroundings and get closer to the wildlife you share it with.
What do Wildlife Watch members get?
- Four issues of Wildlife Watch magazine a year, packed full of amazing pictures, puzzles, competitions and a fantastic wildlife poster with each issue,
- A membership card,
- A 60 page Wildlife Watcher's Handbook; with activities, photographs, information on UK wildlife and lots of ideas for things to do,
- A wildlife poster bursting with amazing animals,
- A sheet of fantastic wildlife stickers,
- A Wildlife Watcher badge,
- Information on our Wildlife Watch Awards schemes,
- And a folder to keep it all in.
Exciting events for all the family
We've got a programme of events to suit families with children of all ages. From wetland discovery days to minibeast safaris, check out our What's On page to see how you can get involved. Our education centres put on extra events during half terms and school holidays. Come along and explore our nature reserves and family activities. Why not bring a picnic and make a day of it?
A wild website to explore
Visit our really wild website. It's full of wild ideas and nature-spotting tips. Play wildlife games, find fun activities and download spotting sheets to take outside. Chat to Badger on his blog and record your wildlife sightings in your very own nature diary.
Sign up for our family newsletter to receive up-to-date information about our family activities, ideas for going wild in your garden and nature reserve tips about where to go for local seasonal wildlife spectacles.